Prayer spaces are available at all SFU campuses courtesy of the Multi-Faith Centre:
- Burnaby (Burnaby Mountain): AQ 3200 (on the east concourse of the AQ between Renaissance Coffee and the Mackenzie cafeteria)
- Burnaby (Burnaby Mountain): SUB 2402 (2nd floor)
- Vancouver (Harbour Center): Room 7314*
- Surrey (Central City): SRYC 3002*
- Surrey (Engineering building): SYRE 3004*
*Please tally on the calendar posted at the Vancouver and Surrey campus prayer areas to show that the prayer space is being used my Muslims otherwise we risk losing the facility to other departments.
Friday Prayers (Jumuah Salah)
Location: Education Gym
Friday prayers will be held at 1:30 PM in the Education Gym (go down the hallway beside Booster Juice and down the staircase on the left hand side). Please try to arrive 20 minutes early to help with setup.
Location: SYRE 1005
Friday prayers will be held at 130 PM in the SYRE 1005 (The new SFU Surrey Building). Please try to arrive 10 minutes early to help with setup.
Masjid al-Salaam and Education Centre is the closest mosque from Burnaby campus.
Directions via transit (35 min. commute): Take the 144 Metrotown bus from SFU TRANSIT EXCHANGE BAY 3 and get off at EASTBOUND CANADA WAY AT SPERLING AVE
For congregational prayer times at mosques across BC, check out awqat.net.